Saturday, May 3, 2014

If today stood still.......


 
says mom to me
"are you all caught up with your scrapbooking"
says me to mom
'no, not yet, getting there."
 
The fact is, the only way I'd ever catch up with my scrapbooking is if
time stood still
 
Who doesn't wish for that every now and then?
Especially on Saturdays, my day off.
 
Any yes, that is snow outside, it was white out when I got up this morning
and it's still snowing.
Two days ago it was 25°C (77°F to the Yanks)
 but that is not something I am going to concentrate on today!!
Gonna make like an ostrich and stick my head in the ground on that one.
 
As I just keep scrappin'.


2 comments:

  1. We'll be plenty ready for spring when it finally comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate saying that I gave up on scrapbooking, but I did in favor of faster Shutterfly books. I so admire it when I see what people do -- it's such a lasting legacy. (Our spring is late, too... seems as though it will never be here!)

    ReplyDelete