Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Introducing a new blogger to visit!

Recently I reconnected with an old friend from elementary school, Lisa.
This is she and I at a Girl Guide Winter Camp.
 
 
 
We lost touch when I moved across the country when I was 12
but over the last few months I realized that she is a lot like me in many ways
and suggested that maybe she would like blogging.
 
She has started a new blog here:
and I urge you all to check her out and show some blog support.
I've met some great people blogging and I'm sure she will too.
 
I told her if she builds it you will come,
so here's to Lisa and her new blog. 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the suggestion, and I will definitely drop by. It's important to have an encouraging and supporting friend. - she greatly appreciates you, I am sure:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joyce, I did get to meet Sandy K. It was nice of you to to introduce me to everyone so now I have to get going and do some posting so others have something to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it incredible to reconnect with friends from so long ago? What a precious gift for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how wonderful that you found each other again

    ReplyDelete